Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Rogue Royalty by Meghan March








These reviews are hard to write. I don't want to use names, best going in completely blind. I don't want to reference too much. Basically, I don't want to ruin the experience of the journey. But I will say this...Meghan March has delivered another captivating trilogy that will keep you guessing all the way through. And you get glimpses of Mount...so there is that bonus.

Intrigue, sex, loyalty, heartbreak, decisions, love, hate...all of the emotions that are found within us are tested in this, the final installment of the Savage Trilogy. You will experience it all. You will find yourself guessing what you thought you knew to be true and replacing it with what you KNOW to be true, only to be wrong again. It's a game of cat and mouse...and you are hoping for more than one winner. It's always hard to wrap up a trilogy but I want to go on record saying that was one of my very favorite endings...felt completely sated, no spoiler...just a teary eyed smile. Always ready for more from this author...can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...