Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Consume by Jessica Prince





I can't say enough about my love for all things JESSICA PRINCE! I have yet to read one of her stories that does not CONSUME me...completely, overwhelmingly, enraptured by each word on every page. I don't know how to explain the feeling that overtakes me while reading her stories. It's a knot, a pang of something...I never know if it's butterflies, the feeling of what's to come, or just a complete consumption of my reader heart. All I do know is every time I start one of her stories...I am completely connected and find myself devouring it in one quick sitting. By the time I reach the end...I am ready to read it again. 

Killian and Gina were everything. Strong, weak, better when together, but had a tension between them that bled off the pages. Once you take them in they become a part of you, as do all of Ms. Prince's characters. I wish everyone took the time to discover the effortless way this author writes and takes you on a journey that always guarantees a smile, a missed heartbeat, a gasp and even possibly a tear or two shed. Is this a fangirl review? UM yes..but completely deserved!! I LOVE this series and can't wait to read more. I want to forever read about these broken, screwed up boys that love hard and mess up harder. Addicted!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...