Thursday, September 27, 2018

Not Until You by Corinne Michaels

Not Until YouNot Until You by Corinne Michaels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a stand-alone BUT if you haven't read the first two books in the series, I suggest you stop and click them now. Again you don't HAVE to read them to enjoy this one, but you should...because Noah. Any who...I adore these girls. Their friendships, laughter, loyalty and sense of humor is a reminder how important girl tribes are. I connected with them all with each story and this one was no different.

In this one the "rules are made to be broken" plays out. Don't preach what you can't practice. After being SEVERELY burned by engaging in a relationship with a client so she created her rules to live and work by...enter Callum Huxley. Swoooooooooonnnnnn from the first eye ball lock they were SUNK. Add an accent and hot bod and I was like HELLLLLO I'll design your place. lol These two crazy kids were nuts for each other. Then we add some angst and BAM I am a happy damn camper. But lets be honest I love Corinne Michaels and all of her stories so it was a must read from the get go.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...