Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Irresistible by Melanie Harlow









Forbidden-ish, sweet, heart wrenching and smoking hot...the nanny with the single dad. The hot, always had a crush on single daddy...CHECK PLEASE.

Melanie Harlow has been an auto read author for me since her first book debuted and because of stories like this one I am a FANGIRL forever. lol This one checked all the boxes for me as a romance reader. Cute girl that wants to be MORE-CHECK...single dad that thinks he's out of her league-CHECK...cute girls that want these two to figure their shit out-CHECK and due to all these checks I absolutely adored this book. Fun, flirty, and addicting. Totally loved it...and such a bonus to be able to check in with past loves. GAH I am such a sucker for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...