Tuesday, March 5, 2019

The Girl In The Painting by Max Monroe










Omg I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!! I devoured it and although I was completely happy with the turnout I still wanted there to be more. I didn’t want to say goodbye to these characters. The feels. I knew where this book was leading, but that never took away from me being completely taken in by every single twist and turn in the journey. I just lost myself in the journey that unfolded page after page.

Expectations of crazy hi-jinx and hilariously awkward meets come into mind when you think Max Monroe...this one did bring a smile here and there but it was more heartfelt and soul searching than what you might typically get from this duo. I loved every moment and cheered every new revelation that came out...totally enjoyed this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...