Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Come Back Home Again by Jessica Prince








Do you love Kristen Ashley's book? The mystery and whodunnit of Mary Higgins Clark? This book had pieces of all of that and something that only Jessica Prince can bring to the table. This one had second chance romance, first love, murder mystery and friendships that whether they were new or old  are meant to stand the test of time. I really really loved this story. It won me over before I even started it...due to the fact you get glimpses of these two in book one.

Spoiler alert...Ms. Prince is one of my very favorite authors. I know I can always count on her to bring me a lovable, full of feels, all in romance. I absolutely loved it. The alpha, brunt demanding nature of  Hayes had me swooning from the get go...the tough exterior and beautiful soul of Temperance made me fall head over heels from her from chapter one. Here is another fact...I love trying to figure out who is who and who should be trusted or not and I TOTALLY figured out where this story was leading and STILL LOVED every second of it. Lose yourself in a Jessica Prince story today...any of her series will make you a fan like me, but this one is starting out STRONG and I can't wait to see what the line-up holds for us.




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...