Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren







I am going to be totally honest with you all…I love how these women write.  There is something about their style; the males, dirty talking and even the women in their books just speak directly to me.  Almost as if they are writing these stories just for me, and let’s be honest in my world they are my personal writing slaves.  So girls, keep that shit up!

Ansel is just one of many other Christina Lauren males that I have fallen head over heels in love with.  But…Ansel had me at first glance, I just knew he and I had something special.  I also knew what he wasn’t sharing, so I didn’t want to throat punch him as half as bad when the truth finally emerged.  Mia was trying to find herself, not being one to charge the future head on…she finds her strength and path by taking a huge leap.  Hot, angsty, insta-love that permeated all the way through my shriveled, hardened heart and kept me glued to my kindle until the last page.


The chemistry with these two was instant.  Through a crowded room, eyes land on each other and a series of events leads them to get to know each other even better.  A one-night stand turned adventure offered, a family torn, sets the scene for a friendship and realization that something that started as plain crazy may be what they had always needed.  


Just another 5 star read from these two, nothing new for me, now be clear friends…stalking for next book will commence in 3…2…1!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...