Friday, August 22, 2014

Incandescent by River Savage








I can’t even count how many reviews I have started with the thanking of Tara for referring me to a book.  But let’s be honest when your bff who holds a PhD in all things alpha and likes em’ dirty and hot says this book made her rub one outyou one click immediatelyand after finishing this one, it’s official she never lets me down!
 "Jesus, woman, don't you get it? How can someone so beautiful and smart as you, be so clueless? Every time we're together, I feel it more. Stop fightin' it and start embracin' it..."

"If you don't tell me you're with me, I'll take you right here and now until you agree."
Nix is one of my all time favorite biker boysstrong, possessive, knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to go after it.  He has his eyes on the prize and they never once stray.  He was lost to Kadence from the first knee to the balls to the teasing of his cock later in the gameand even late and annoyed in her classroom Kadence fell in lust at first sight!
"Kadence is different, and I'm a man who knows what he wants, and by God, I want this woman. This perfectly scarred woman, who pushes my buttons and argues over every damn thing. I wouldn't want her any other way."


You don’t only fall for Kadence and Nixthe supporting players are intriguing and left you wanting morebut watching Z find his family, love and what every 11-year-old boy desperately wants was heart wrenching and a huge part of me falling in love with this story.  The way Nix loves and protects what is his, had him claiming a part of my book-boyfriend heart!



A strong willed, sassy, independent woman is my favorite pairing to an arrogant alpha and Kadence delivered that completely.  Not having always been as strong as she would have liked, mistakes scarred into her body, being the harsh reminder of what can happen when you don’t listen to your instinctswhen you put your heart in the hands of someone that doesn’t deserve it!  Learning from her mistakes, believing and trusting in what love can be is a hard thing to come by

Can’t wait to read Sy and Holly’s story and even more from this author. Loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...