Thursday, November 6, 2014

Conflagration by Tessa Teevan











Confessions make the soul soar…right? I love assholes.  The guy in the book that seems beyond redemption…every word out of his mouth makes your fist tighten and loins burn…actions though always seem to be towards helping someone than taking from them.  Loved him from afar since the first mention and I knew his story was not as black and white as people expected…Branson. Yep…it’s his turn.

A night he can’t remember…a face he is not sure exists beyond a drunken dream…a feeling he is so desperate to grab ahold of and cherish but not thinking he deserves all that it brings.  My kind of hero!


Fire…glass…eyes…déjà vu? Needing to see the man that saved her life a lie was born, in that misuse of the truth was an honest wish of it being real that only strengthened and grew with every single look, touch and word exchanged.  Experiencing these two fall hopelessly in love, without even realizing it, kept me glued to my kindle from beginning to end.


Both of these characters came from a place of not being enough but found that together they brought out the best in each other.  I loved this book even more than I thought I would. Ms. Teevan has out done herself and being a super fan of hers I can’t wait to see what she has in store for us next?  Soon…ish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...