Friday, April 24, 2015

Opulence by Angelica Chase





If I could personally thank this author I would...she has a way with words that is uncanny. Filthy mouthed, demanding men, that you are drawn to...not knowing if it's because you want to slap them silly or fuck them into oblivion.  And this series doesn't just give you one of these men..you get TWO! Her women can seem weak due to a situation but at the heart of them just want to be loved and worshiped like we all do. A strength that is beneath the surface but shines through enough that you are rooting for them every step of the way.

And her endings? Yes this woman has perfected the art of writing a serial...just when you are like WHAT..you swipe and the shit DOESN'T move..like at all!! Keeps you wanting..panting..begging for more WORDS..?? Yes, that good! She has made a stalker...I mean fan of me and I can't wait for MORE. LOVED it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...