Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wicked Fall by Sawyer Bennett









It's no secret that Sawyer Bennett is one of my go-to authors. I love her stories as much as I love cake, yes THAT much. This one ended up being a chocolate covered gem as well, but...

It took me a little longer to get into this one. Typically I am sucked in and committed within a chapter, this one took me a couple of chapters to connect. I am a reader that doesn't have deal-breakers while reader, BUT I have found that I have to be in the mood to "share" my lead characters with others...weird I know. Though Woolf wasn't into sharing Callie either, so that helped. Can't wait to read Bridger's story, because that menage was hot girls...just sayin!

In the end the friendship, long time wanting, and overall rightness of Woolf and Callie had me fully connected, in love and swiping through my kindle to see if they could find their happily bondage ever after. Loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...