Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Mind by Kate Stewart






I knew what I was getting into when I opened the pages of this book..knowing how it all ends didn't save me from the feels..it almost accentuated every word, every touch into a myriad of emotions. To stroll down a road knowing the detour that lies before you...brutal...beautiful...heartbreaking and yet you can't stop yourself from experiencing it.

Rose and Grant has an instant connection. They saw each other, breathed each other and had to have each other. A feeling neither had experienced before, caught them off-guard and completely lost to it. I loved reading their love story, so heartfelt and completely connecting to me as a reader. None of it felt fake, rushed or unrealistic. The only downfall for me is I wanted to change the outcome, I screamed at my kindle to make a different choice, one that would have lasting affects for their future. But alas that wasn't the path these two could take, and still I loved it. My only advice to you as a reader is read The Fall first..it all makes sense and plays out when you start with book one. Don't miss out on this story..it's a must read love story that will stay with you long after you read the words "the end". Ms. Stewart is a FEELS machine and knows how to pack an everlasting punch to the heart. And a jug of wine to deal with the after affects..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...