Saturday, January 21, 2017

Love In Lingerie by Alessandra Torre


Holy batman, sweet mutha of pearl, all things holy angst...the back and forth, the tension and attraction that pulsates off the pages. Oh friends, this..this feeling is why I read. Now for my review..

When I see a book over and over in my news feed my interest becomes peaked. When it's an author I have read and enjoyed before, I one click and start. This is how I began my love affair with Trey and Kate.

You begin this journey with Trey looking to save his lingerie company and Kate looking to leave a job she despises. From the first meeting you know these two have chemistry, they have a connection, but they also have different lives and life styles. Fast forward and between working to save Trey's company and Kate's drive to be the hero in achieving that a friendship blossoms. A friendship that is fueled by an underlining lust, that is becoming more like love every day.

The sexual tension, angst and "please don't do that" moments that come at you in this story twist your gut, heart and every other emotional tie you have when getting lost in the pages of a great love story. Being an absolute LOVER of all things angst, this one hit me in the perfect spot at the perfect time.

             “No, I’m serious.” He meets my eyes. “I’ll give you anything you want.”



You cheer for these two, but at the same time you enjoy the slow build to both of them realizing what their friendship could turn into. Really enjoyed this one, devoured it quickly, and was left sated but still wanting a little more...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...