Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Say I'm Yours by Corinne Michaels




Sometimes it's hard for me to write reviews (who am I kidding, it's always hard), I struggled with writing this one because I love the story, adore the brothers but being the third and having his commitment issues he took a little longer to crawl into my reader heart. Now this doesn't mean he didn't eventually get there, his journey was just lined with "wtf's" and random kindle tosses because another heart was being played with while he figured his shit out.

Now Grace I fell for quickly. She is kind, loyal, beautiful and has a good heart. She knows what she wants and is so desperate to have her feelings returned. But after 20 years of back and forth her damaged feelings just couldn't take another hit. So she was done. Enter the other heart.

These two were meant to be in true Hennington fashion there is heart ache, friendship, angst, devotion, and a family that sticks together no matter what. I am always sated after finishing a book in this series but still jonzing for the next one like the addict I am.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...