Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Chance Encounters by Jessica Prince









I love this series so much...each new pair of characters invades my reader soul just a little bit more than the last. But Melany and Chance, they now own it. I love a nerdy, awkward girl coming into her own. And when she is able to do that because of a hot, hasn't found his "one" guy, it makes it that much sweeter. The banter, painfully embarrassing situations, friendship and overall heart of this story was exactly what I needed. 

Jessica Prince has become an absolute go to author for me. She writes, I read. It's that simple. She has a knack of putting just enough friction, love, angsty, ooey-gooey whole-hearted goodness into every page. Simply put I love her writing. I can't recommend her stories enough. I'm not an expert on genres but if you love a well written love story, that can leave you swoony, heart in the throat love struck, read her words. 

Fangirl...out!

AMAZON US LINK>>>> http://amzn.to/2q3Qm44
**Oh yeah Free on KU




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...