Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Eleanor & Grey by Brittainy C. Cherry







I just finished my very favorite book of the year. It’s one of the best books I’ve ever read. I’m speechless, and completely overwhelmed by the beauty of this story. Your heart will bleed, hurt, soar, connect and completely fall head over heels for both characters in a way that will stay with you much longer than you expect. These characters are simply alive with their love, friendship and tragedies that seem to plague them. The family that is formed the connections that have never severed. All of it. Every word. Owns a piece of my heart now. This book was completely awe inspiring for me. Ms. Cherry has a way with words that transcends not through your eyes but straight to your soul. It's seriously crazy. I felt this book. The story hasn't left me. It never will. READ THIS BOOK!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...