Monday, June 24, 2019

Indefinite by Corinne Michaels




Breathes into bag...next book. Please. Wow. As always Corinne Michaels has me emotionally spent, fully engaged, smiling, worrying, and now completely ready for book two. Bravo Queen...you done did it again!! Quinn and Ashton are amazing. And now I need them to be back with me...

I know when I open up a Corinne Michaels story I will easily connect and blend into the fabric of the story quickly. Ashton and Quinn were no different. My only hang up with the story was the repetitiveness of Ashton's stance. She was constantly repeating the same thing...I understand after their history they couldn't fall right back into sync, but I felt a tad stuck in moments, if that makes sense. BUT I can not wait for the next book. I am READY, so so ready! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...