Thursday, July 18, 2019

The Maysen Jar 1 & 2 by Devney Perry




THE BIRTHDAY LIST 



 I am kicking myself for waiting to read this book! I loved it. So beautiful. A romance that makes you swoon and want one of your own. I want Cole. Gah. A love found while healing a heart that thought she couldn't love again. The beauty in the connection between these two was palpable. Loved it. Off to read Molly now!!



Letters to Molly


This book touched my soul. One of my favorites this year. I not only loved this story, I connected to. As a longtime married woman the intricate details of a life that can get away from you were portrayed perfectly. I ached for these two. I cheered for them. I wanted deeply for them each to find their forever. Loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...