Sunday, February 2, 2020

Dear Ava by Ilsa Madden Mills














                                                                  ALL THE STARS!!

 

Truth or dare...

Truth: This book caught me from the first page. I have read and loved every Ilsa Madden Mills but this one, this one GOT ME. The broken bad boy, mystery, tension, all the feels, a strong willed girl that knows what she wants and how to get it. ALL OF IT. Ms. Madden Mills KILLED it with the strong emotional pull you experience from the first chapter to the last. I couldn't love this book more than I did. She encompassed all that I love in my romance story and more. The heart strings were pulled, plucked, broken and re-strung with this one. Family, first love, consequences, redemption and friendships will be tested and found. GAH I LOVE THIS STORY!!






Dare: READ THIS BOOK. Don't just stop there, read all of Ilsa Madden Mills stories. But start here. You won't regret it. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...