Monday, March 9, 2020

Creole Kingpin by Meghan March









HOLY GIRL CRUSH!!!! I am head over heels in LOVE with Magnolia Maison. Like put a fork in me, I am DONE in love. Meghan March always creates strong, able minded female characters but Ms. Maison is BEYOND even that. She is tough, wicked smart, independent, yet can see when she has over stepped or when she needs to soften for the right of her heart. This book is an absolute favorite of mine. Don't get me wrong Moses is awesome...and perfect for her...together they can RULE THE BAYOU. I am so excited to see where this journey will take us. Addicting, real, tough, thrilling, action packed love story that keeps you completely mesmerized and begging for more. Bravo Ms. March, bravo. And Mags is MINE. lol #girlcrush



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...