Monday, October 19, 2020

The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker

 




I read this book in hours. Let me rephrase that I didn't just read it I experienced it. I breathed it, I sobbed with the characters, I lived through the characters of this story. I so much more than read it. I (insert cuss word) LOVED it. K.A. Tucker destroyed me with tension, with spoiled brat attitudes that found their worth amidst the wilderness. Yeti's that found their match in a citified Barbie. A father with guilt and regret and SO SO MUCH LOVE. A family amongst the barron tundra that was missing a part. Tears streamed down my face as I watched it all play out. Do not be like me. If you have not experienced this story, please do it now. It is an epic adventure of love, life, regrets, and finding joy. I could not love this one more. Jonah, Calla and the crew will force you to fall in love with them all, their flaws and perfections. Top read of the year for me. This story owned me. ON to the second book. And pre-ordered the next one. #obsessed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...