Thursday, September 26, 2013

Connected by Kim Karr

Connected (Connections, #1)Connected by Kim Karr
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 RIVER LOVING STARS

This book literally sat in my Kindle and taunted me..I would click on it and then remember the heart wrenching status updates I had seen in regards to the ending and I would close and return it to it's place in the carousel..what a dumb ass! I mean the ending..yeah wow! To be honest though I was kind of leaning towards the idea of how it ended..was that vague enough, don't want to be a dumb ass and a spoiler!

Being one of the lucky Blogs to get in on the Torn Tour we got arcs of this coveted follow up..and I flew through Connected like a possessed woman, trying to catch up to everyone else. What a beautiful, heart-wrenching and incredibly well written story! I fell head over heels for both River and Dahlia..
 photo IB-398-INSTA-LOVE_zps7e76399f.jpg

"As we walked away I found myself thinking I had just had the most magical encounter and might never be the same because of it."

One night, eyes lock across a crowded club and sparks and pheromones fly..I love insta attraction and the absolute feeling of I. NEED. YOU. between two characters..but the timing wasn't right and you follow Dahlia through her journey until the timing is right..

 photo Fotor0926120026_zps5551206e.png

"I feel like fate has brought us together again. I also believe that one night, so long ago, just wasn't the right time for us. But tonigh is."

River lights Dahlia's world like she has never known. Her one and only love had been what she thought her forever was filled with and when that ended, she was overtaken with guilt for her feelings. Having to deal with the guilt and passion was part of their journey. River was passionate, protective, and head over heels in love with her..when the ghosts faded he was set to be her forever..

"You are so beautiful, perfect really."

 photo tumblr_m31lbabeVl1rqnrc8o1_500_zps9ab3b0cb.jpg

So are you River..so are you..

Check out more reviews from the girls at www.sizzlingpages.com and head over to our FB page https://www.facebook.com/sizzlingpages

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...