Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Safe With Me by Kristen Proby

Safe With Me (With Me in Seattle, #5)Safe With Me by Kristen Proby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I freaking loved this book..I fell hard for damaged Caleb and Bryn was tough and stood her ground..I was nervous to read but LOVED it..full review to follow.

After feeling a meh..for the first book in this series I was pleasantly surprised that with every book since my love for this series has grown..Kristen Proby writes the family unit to perfection. The tight knit, close family that protects and loves beyond measure. The Montgomery men have been raised to know how to treat a woman they fall in love with and keep safe all of those around them.

 photo love_protects-t2_zpsfa919e7d.jpg

Brynn was introduced in the last two books, I think, but you never got the full scoop. You knew she was brought into the family fold and that there was some sort of drama attached but beyond that you were held in suspense, until her story was forefront. She is a single mother of young twin girls and caught the eye of military man Caleb Montgomery. Knowing that Caleb was what she wanted she patiently waited until his tour was over and the situation was right. After Brynn's past starts to catch up to her, Caleb and Matt decide she needs constant protection, Caleb moves in and so the story unfolds. Brynn is a tough ass and knows she doesn't want just a piece of Caleb, she wants the whole pieced together man..

"Don't fucking touch me like that again unless you plan to finish what you start."

 photo lust-or-love-300x216_zps31ccaa9b.jpg

Caleb is damaged..aren't all the good ones? He has seen things being int he military for so long that he can't escape and doesn't feel like he can fully give himself to someone so good and pure. He has already fell in love with Brynn's girls and the life that seem to be just outside of his grasp..the nightmares and demons of his past seem to be around every corner, never releasing him to believe he is capable of more. Did I mention he is a dirty talking, hot man that knows his way around a woman and her parts? Cuz he is and this book was lickable at times..I may have actually licked the Kindle in appreciation!

 photo z206070710_zpsab055e41.jpg

"Let's get this straight, Brynna. I want you so fucking bad my teeth ache. I've wanted you for months. But you're part of my family, and I'm supposed to be protecting you."

I am a total sucker for a man who is loyal and loves his kids. That to me is just as sexy and hot as all the sexual descriptions you can throw at me. Some of my favorite male leads have been placed there because they fall in love not only with the female but her kids. The mom and woman in me just melts.

 photo Fotor0100219336_zpsca0cfcfd.png

The other thing I love about this series is getting glimpses of all of the past couples I have fallen for. This book starts earlier than the last book ended. The story doesn't exactly repeat itself, but you come to a point where you are like..deja vu? Catching up with Nate, Will, Luke, and Leo. Of course we end with getting to know Sam who seems to know Matt Montgomery from somewhere else..and did I get a hint of him being into kinky, rough sex? Uh game on, can't wait for the next book.

For more reviews and good times to be had, visit us at www.sizzlingpages.com or Like us on FB https://www.facebook.com/sizzlingpages

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...