Monday, February 9, 2015

Intoxicate by Tessa Teevan







I feel like I was waiting for Xavier and Kalli FOREVER...and then I get the book and I have to wait for X to figure his shit out to get what I have wanted...for like ever!  Luckily. I am a very patient girl (book life only) and enjoy the back and forth struggle between should I...or shouldn't I?
It's very rare that I enjoy the female lead more than the male...but don't get me wrong I did love Xavier. but Kalli was honest, real, and didn't play games. She knew what she wanted and she wasn't afraid to tell it, go after it and after all is said and done wait for it. She knew it was her happily ever after and those don't always come wrapped in an easy little red bow.


The relationship between Lily and Kalli was strong and helped build the bond between her and Xavier as well. Waiting for a guy to see the light. sounds so familiar.  A family found...a love that finally can see the light of day....and all the past casts to catch up with. Loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...