Monday, February 16, 2015

Obligation by Aurora Rose Reynolds









I am going to start this review by saying I will read anything this author writes, that was decided when I met Asher Mayson. I adore the way Ms. Reynolds writes a strong male lead, it works for me.

Kai and Myla's story starts with a marriage, not a relationship. It moves at a pace that was hard for me to connect with. I was never sure exactly what the connection was, what the danger was or how things came to be, exactly. But, that didn't stop me from enjoying Kai. I only wish I could have learned a little more about why he was who he was.



Myla was harder for me to bond but there were moments when they came together and it all worked. Ms. Reynolds always does protective and possessive men, that know what they want and go after it with everything they have, and this was no different. Kai and Myla's story was a long time in the making and finding their forever was a hard fought battle but worth it in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...