Monday, November 30, 2015

Blur by N.A. Alcorn









I'm going to start this review with a confession or two...I may have cyber stalked the author in regards to this book coming out. Perhaps clicking on her profile and group hundreds of times on any given day. I LOVED Forget (book one in series) and the ending had me begging for more. I would have paid any amount of money to get my hands on the finale of Bright Eyes and Little Wing...and then one cold November morning there it was, just sitting on my kindle, waiting for me to devour it. So I did.

We pick up where we left off and the vulnerability, angst and want are apparent in both parties. Dylan knows that Brooke is keeping something from him ( I figured out what that was in book one and it didn't take anything away from the story) so he plotted his plan..start with friendship and build from that. Not an easy road when you are head over heels in love with someone.

Brooke has a quiet strength to her, some might find her weak but I found her the opposite. She is a care-taker, she puts her people before herself. She wants everyone to be happy and fulfilled, this never was a problem until she met Dylan and realized her own happiness would be the victim.

As for Dylan...I LOVE HIM! He's MINE..DIBS!! That's all..

Read this series, the humor, friendship and love that is always front and center in a N.A. Alcorn book is here and it's waiting for YOU.


1 comment:

  1. Is this book a love triangle, I soooooo want to read it but I cant do cheaters. Please tell me this is safe on that level

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...