Saturday, December 12, 2015

Dirty Billionaire by Meghan March




I'm hooked...you start with Meghan March, add a billionaire that knows what he wants and gets it, a girl that is innocent but not a door mat. SOLD. I am now refreshing my kindle waiting for book two. These two had an instant connection, with a well placed plan that went viral, these two have more story to come.

Combustible chemistry, possessiveness that not even Creighton is used to experiencing, and a just beginning career in country music ensures that there is so much more to this story. I can't wait to see what these two are going to get into as they go. This style of serial is not the easiest to write, you must snag your reader quickly, while creating the connection to the characters in a small amount of words and space. I think Ms. March did a pretty good job with this. I'm looking forward to more connecting with these two in the upcoming books.

If you need me I will be waiting by my kindle...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...