Thursday, February 2, 2017

Defy by L.J. Shen










I am going to keep this short and sexy just like this novella. I FUCKING LOVE JAIME. Was that enough? I wish I would have read this before Vicious, but that didn't happen. My love affair with all things Vicious had already blossomed. But this one was all Jaime. His stalker ways, beyond his years  alpha-demandiness was such a turn on that it helped me connect with him right away. I loved him...like love love.

Melody was not feeling the whole "teacher" title, so when approached by the hot student with the man bun...she was actually quick to consider what a short romp could do for her. She engaged. She was pleasured. She fell hard.

Not usually a fan of student/teacher romances but this one felt different. Right. So I allowed myself to forget that I have a 20 year old son and what icky feelings that could evoke and I let the story take over and it was SO worth it. If you are able to read Vicious first, I recommend it. If you have already read it, you need to get up close and personal with Jaime and Melody. It's worth your time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...