Monday, February 27, 2017

The Wright Brother by K.A. Linde








This one started off strong for me, I liked her, liked him, enjoyed where it was going. And while the story was there, at some point the misunderstandings, entanglements and non explained history of some of these characters became a little too much, or not enough for me. I can't really decide where it took a turn, but I wasn't as enraptured with the story after some things played out. I liked it, but the love I could have had fizzled at a point.

The angsty little switch up, had me coming back towards the end. I wanted to see it all play out for these characters and I will be checking out the up and coming Wrights as they get their story revealed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...