Thursday, August 24, 2017

Corrupt by Jessica Prince








**Full fan-girly...rambling...love-fest review below**

I am a fast reader. But I didn't just quickly read this book, I devoured it. I adore this author and have enjoyed every book she has written, so I didn't read the blurb, didn't know the first thing about it. Knew I loved the cover and the author. The end. WOW. Rocker boy jerk face turns into rocker boy perfection. Strong sassy, dealt a shitty hand in life young lady, finds her end game and never settles. I loved every second of this book.


You know that feeling? The sensation of falling in the pit of your stomach, that you crave and despise all at once, I felt that throughout. The zing of firsts, the pull of not wanting to fall completely, the heart palpation's when you finally do. AAAAAHHHHH I loved it. The friction between the community ho and lead female had me fist pumping in the air like Judd Nelson in Breakfast Club. I was ready to throw down!



Great banter, angst, this story just had it all for me as a reader. I can't wait for the next installment. I am cyber stalking like a fiend. Game. On.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...