Friday, August 4, 2017

The Wright Mistake by K.A. Linde






I have read all the Wright brothers, and they all have worked for me on some level. Landon frustrating me the most..but Austin, I fell head over flip flops for him. A broken boy, controlled by his addiction. Loving, hurting, broken, covering, enduring all while living but still barely existing. Taking everything for granted until he finally sees that the girl that frustrates, challenges and doesn't let him get away with anything might be his end game...

Hurting her when he realized what it all could be was his biggest regret. But could he fight his demons to make sure he doesn't continually follow down the same path, are there any more chances to be granted? I don't know...read the book. It is so worth it. I devoured this one in a matter of hours and was so taken with every character, but Austin he was my reason. I don't know what's wrong with me, but a broken bad boy with issues = total panty meltdown.

And don't let me forget Julia...a bad ass, tatted, smart mouth that can shoot a bottle right outta your hands. Her heart has scars, she has something in her past that is blocking her future with Austin..she is the ying to yang, the ding to his dong but both of these kids need to rid their skeletons in order to build the happily ever after I want so badly for them. All while the back ground characters are building their lives or surviving until their story is told. Each installment solidifies the connection that much more. Totally enjoyed this one..so many emotions and cocktails.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...