Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Tempting Sophia by Jessica Prince










There is something about a Jessica Prince book that just speaks to me. I have yet to not like one. I typically LOVE them. And Sophia and Dominic were no different. They had huge hurdles to overcome in order for them to even consider being able to settle into a HEA. Can it be done? Does "WE WERE ON A BREAK!" work in any case? I know Ross didn't get his for a LONG time..seriously I could read a book that took that long if Ms. Prince wrote it. For reals.

If you read Seducing Lola you know a little bit about Sophia and Dominic's story. If you haven't read SL you need to..like now!"Safe" readers might have their "issues" with this story and for that I say, "you're missing out". These two ooze tension, love, friendship and a past that is worthy of a second chance. I don't know if I can fully articulate on the why or how that Ms. Prince's words always work for me, they just do. Her books are my happy place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...