Tuesday, October 31, 2017

The Fortunate Ones by R.S. Grey









I am always down to read an R.S. Grey book. Since her very first one, I have been a super fan. Her words just work for me. The connections made quickly, the humor that finds it's way into the readers heart quickly and steadily. But not overshadowing the heart and soul of the story. An honest and refreshing take on characters, their lives, struggles, appealing and otherwise. The faults not skimmed over but addressed, while still holding the absolute want for them all to get their happily ever after.

Brooke drove me nuts at times..you have perfection at your fingertips and you keep messing it up..lol But the way it played out worked my angst factor to a T..will they, won't they? Can they figure it all out? I know I would do it all in my power to make sure James Ashwood was MINE, forever and ever Amen.. I can't wait to read the next morsel of literary greatness that Ms. Grey dishes out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...