Monday, November 6, 2017

Defiant Queen by Meghan March







Even Better Than The First...for me

I was taken in by Lachlan and Keira in the first book, and although I enjoyed it, right when I was really connecting..BAM The end...this installment gave me the "more" I had been craving, and it was delivered perfectly. Where we got the who these people were in book one, this one I felt more of the why they are who you see now. I connected stronger, felt more,  I was completely drawn in and connected on a deeper level. Addicted.

Meghan March definitely brought her A game in writing this trilogy.  Perfectly paced to keep you not only wanting more but absolutely needing more. A story that holds you captive, keeps you guessing but more than that has you caring for the well being of a strong woman and revered man. Weakness is considered a vulnerability that neither can afford to show. So they arm themselves and continue to fall harder for the "real" person they both try so hard to hide. I totally enjoyed this one and can't wait to find out how this all plays out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...