Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Forever Right Now by Emma Scott








There are books you read and then there is Forever Right Now. It's not just a story, it's an experience. The words explode off of the page making all of the events unfolding in front of you, part of you. It's hard to explain, but the simplest of gestures written by Emma Scott, hold more emotion, more truth, just so much more.

"This woman…she showed me life. Not the rules and the laws, but everything in between.”
I found myself crying...tears of joy, revelations, second chances, family, friendships, forgiveness, for the lives of these characters bled off the pages and intertwined with my emotions. The purity of Darlene's heart, the fear that held Sawyer back from being complete, together they finally realized they could be whole. The absolute realizations that happened to everyone involved in this story were solid, life changing, betterment's that held true to each character. Family matters. Love conquers. Being true to who you are and believe you can be prevails. Truth wins.

"A compliment that didn’t sound like a compliment but it was, because it was made only for me."
Read this story, hell be smarter than me and read them in order..(even though they are stand-alones) I will think of this heartfelt, beautifully written tale long after I close my kindle. It's one of the books that reminds me why I love to read. My first book from this author, but certainly not my last (one-clicking spree already went down).








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...