Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Defile by Jessica Prince







He wants to win me.
He wants to own me.
He wants to defile me.


Safe readers need not apply. But let me say this to you...You miss SO many amazing stories of love conquering all by playing it "safe" life isn't safe. It's dirty, nasty, gritty, choices get made that have consequences that are felt way after the buzz settles. This is one reason I love reading all stories. It reminds me that love can come out of pain, that you can rise even when the bottom is ripped out from under you. Your strength tested over and over and still you stand. Amazing. Strong. And better than you were before. This story was a testament of all those things and like every Jessica Prince book I have read..I loved it!

Declan and Tatum were first loves that were destined to be forever right out of the gates but life has a funny way of creating havoc in well laid plans. The ride was worth every single stomach flip. I can't wait for the next ansty, beautiful, funny, love filled story that Ms. Prince releases.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...