Monday, August 20, 2018

Hold You Close by Corinne Michaels & Melanie Harlow









I knew when I cracked open this story I was in for an angsty treat of epic proportions. Two of my very favorite authors that write the most heartfelt stories were co-writing!! I was THRILLED, a bit scared, and fully DOWN to read this one. And let me tell you I wasn't disappointed. Ms. Harlow and Ms. Michaels brought their A game, and I was hooked from the moment I started.

London and Ian were friends first, lovers next, and enemies after...but they were still completely drawn to each other. In a way I don't even think they realized how much they needed to be in each other's lives. Love and hate...such a fine line. Just when you think the line is blurred to the maximum, a life changing moments brings them together for better or worse.

I loved watching them figure out how to let go and love...but I will be honest, there were moments I was SO frustrated with these two I wanted to crawl in my kindle and shake them to the bone. I was literally screaming at these stubborn fools to figure it out! But trusting in these authors I knew...just keep reading and things will play out for the best...double crossies! Hopefully they decide to co-write MORE. Ms Harlow and Ms Michaels came together and created an angsty, family filled tale that reminds us to always follow your heart, it will lead you right.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...