Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Richer Than Sin by Meghan March




The intrigue was set when I read the blurb this one...

"She hates me, and she should.I objected on her wedding day."

I was like YES...GAME ONE. But unfortunately for me the connection so far (early on, as we are only speaking of book one) I missed the connection. If I am reviewing this book, not my love for this author or what can come of this story...it just missed the mark for me. The timelines, back and forth left me lacking a true measure of care and want for these two characters. Every time I thought I was getting more, the tense switched and I felt as if I went to square one. That is one of the things I love from this author is her strong heroes, both male and female and these two were weaker and a little more willingly passive for my liking. 

To be honest I am more enamored by Whitney's cousin and Lincoln's grandpa's feud, but I trust Ms. March and I know that this series has much more to come and I am so excited to see where we are going. Ms March has set the bar high for her readers and I can't wait to watch these characters strengthen and grow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...