Friday, September 7, 2018

Redemption by Jessica Ruben









How do you say goodbye? Parting is such sweet sorrow, is that the saying? Book three finds us in turmoil (yes I say us) but it has Vincent working towards having his happily ever after, no matter who is left bloodied and bruised along the way! Questions answered, more asked, and love that never had it's chance may finally be..The finale left me wanting more yet completely sated, I believe this is because Ms. Ruben was so skilled at taking us on a complete journey. 




Every installment left you more invested and yet clinging to the hope that there will be more...I love the feelings that she evoked in every book. Angst, turmoil, love, hate, want, and above all hope. I can't wait for this author to spread her literary wings and take us to more incredible places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...