Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Strong by Kylie Scott








I am not usually one that gravitates to novellas. They tend to leave me wanting more, or simply don't leave me sated...but when I saw this one, I SIGNED THE FUCK UP! I loved LICK like it was my job...I've read and loved the whole series but David and Ev...they were my favs. SO when I saw Martha was going to have her own story I was not only surprised but in full anticipation mode. I love it when an author takes a nemesis from another story and makes them everything in their own story. I loved watching her come into her own and finding love with the strapping man that has played in a role in every story. Because you knew the players and were already comfortable and connected this novella worked and I LOVED IT. I was so appreciative of this glimpse I quickly jumped into a re-read of Lick and all the other players. Thank you Ms. Scott for reminding me how much I love and missed the Stage Dive crew.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...