Thursday, November 15, 2018

Fumbled Love by Lila Rose

Fumbled Love (a BBW romantic comedy)Fumbled Love by Lila Rose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Such a cute story. I’m really glad I read this one. First time reading this author and I really enjoyed this sort of second chance at first love, sports romance! I love me an awkward girl that finds herself in the sights of a hot ass stud type guy. It always makes me smile. The more awkward the better, when this one started there were a few words used by the lead girl that had me wondering if I would connect with her, but a couple of pages in I embraced her and her crazy antics and was immediately pulled into the story. The background helped when we got into Carter's head a little bit. The pieces all started to fall into place. Their past, how they could find a future and all the in-betweens that help bring it all together in order to deliver a cute, fun-filled rom-com. Not only was Reagan a little extra her parents were EXTRA and the combination of the two...we had a winner! lol Sweet read with easy to connect to leads, a supporting cast that helps bring it all home. Totally enjoyed it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...