Friday, November 9, 2018

One Knight Stand by Jessica Prince

One Knight StandOne Knight Stand by Jessica Prince
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Another 5 star read from Ms Prince!

I have yet to read a Jessica Prince book and not be head over heels with the couple before finding the end. This one was no different. Camden and Sutton easily drew me in and captivated me with tension, heart, perseverance, loyalty and a friendship that held me tight and never let go. Ms. Prince always writes a love story in a way that lays out the who, what, where, while also grabbing you and connecting souls so that every heart-wrenching twist and turn you fully experience. The powerful messages, the fight in every one of her characters to overcome and be better, hopefully together. A beauty that crosses over the line from fiction to a piece of your heart that remains long past closing the kindle and saying goodbye. I will be here patiently (sort of) waiting for the next heart-filled connection that Ms. Prince decides to release at us with bated breath. Devoured this one, like the rest. Until next time...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...