Wednesday, January 2, 2019

A Place Without You by Jewel E. Ann





Every time I read a new JEA book at the end I stare down at my beating heart that has physically been removed from my body and now stares back at me saying, "really, did you not see this coming,,,AGAIN?" What can I say the heart knows, remembers, takes count of all of the missed beats, pauses, gasps, pulls, tugs, beautifully butterflied chest pains, and loves every damn minute. Reading a Ms. Ann book reminds of our working parts, the beauty of first loves, missed steps, heartbreak, and beautiful friendships that can stand the test of time. This story is proof of all of this. If you haven't taken the time to read this author I implore you to. She is a mastermind at playing your emotions like classically trained harpist and reminding us that even in a fictional world we can exist, love, connect and be. If I wasn't afraid of heights I would scream "READ THIS BOOK" from the rooftops, but alas that ain't happening, so from my big comfy chair I say, "read this book and all her others". You will not sorry you did. Thank you Ms. Ann for giving me another soul wrenching, beautifully written tribute to true love that I won't soon forget. Another favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...