Sunday, January 13, 2019

The Consequences Of Falling by Claire Contreras




This isn't just a love story, it's a love journey. It takes through the life and experience known as bad timing. The not feeling enough to be the one. Not only did I love this book but it saved me. Pulled me from my book funk and reminded me they're are too many beautiful love stories to read to dwell on one. The angst, heart wrenching moments, me throwing my kindle in frustration, and hurting for two souls that are too stubborn to see what we can all clearly see...

The way it all plays out for me, although infuriating at times, happened perfectly. The meet. The years. The "go" time. When things start to break, people have to look beyond themselves and their baggage to the love that has been shining throughout. A beautifully done, enemies to more, love story that Ms. Contreras brought perfectly to her readers. Love it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...