Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Bittersweet by Jessica Prince

 






I truly do not know how to write another review that simply states I love Jessica Prince. Her characters attach to my heart and don't let go, right from page one. Even earlier, because you usually meet them in earlier glimpses. She simply writes a beautiful, easy to connect to romance that has heart, loyalty, hurt and all the FEELS. I devour them in hours, EVERY TIME. This story was no different. Hearts broken, bad choices led to years apart, but a man on a mission and girl that never stopped loving him = 5 Star goodness people. I love this series and can not wait for more. Second chance romance that will own you. Read it. xo 
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...