Monday, September 21, 2020

Rifts & Refrains by Devney Perry

 




5 STARS

Holy female rockstar!! I fn loved this book. I didn't think I would fully connect to the female being the rocker BUT I WAS SO WRONG. This book was so much more than a rocker love story. The family dynamics, the heartfelt wrongs that were made, the justifications and placating that occured. Nine years of heartbreak stood before her in the first few pages and I felt it, completely. Graham and Quinn had amazing chemistry and angst that oozed from the story. Even when they were not being honest with themselves you felt the ache. Devney Perry created a love story that went beyond the two main characters, the surrounding players all added a part in who Quinn had become, who they created her to be in their own mind, who she was allowing herself to be. For so long she had hidden her truths, her wants, her love for her family and with one event it all came crashing toward her. This story completely spoke to me. I devoured it within hours, I bonded with every single person introduced in the journey and I so want more. It started with Jonas, which I loved. It continued with Quinn who I completely fell head over heels for and we will wrap up with Nixon, and I for one can't wait to see what his demons are going to lead us. This series is a MUST read. xo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...