Monday, November 25, 2013

Arc Review for Asking For Trouble By Tessa Bailey




I love it when a new author is brought into my life that I can read whatever they write and be happy!  That is what I have found in the lovely and talented Tessa Bailey..  I have yet to be even slightly disappointed in any of her books.  In fact I love each one just a bit more.  Ms. Bailey has a way of drawing you in and writes an alpha male that you want to both strangle and straddle at the same time!  So yeah, insta-love for me..

                photo hot-couple-kiss-love-black-background-wallpaper_774511565_zps2d582cb4.jpg

 This story, the fourth in the Line of Duty series, has Brent taking the lead role..with his leading lady..these two lovebirds have been trading jabs for awhile and can't seem to stop the sarcasm long enough to see what is right in front of them.  Brent doesn't do love, he is married to his job and can't see tying himself down like all his friends seem to be doing..  One night, an ultimatum that neither of their stubborn asses can avoid and a connection is found.  I believe the connection was always there but that could just be me!




"If you have any doubt about my ability to fuck the ever-loving sarcasm right out of you, I'll be more than happy to clear it up." Brent

"Brent Mason did not give her flutters.  He only gave her hives." Hayden

                                            photo hot_couple_6jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0_zps182deb7a.jpg

These two can't seem to get on the same page..until they do, and then HOT SCENES AHEAD!  Hayden always seemed the rich, spoiled girl that looked down on people.  She was however living in the shadow of a judgmental, bitchy mom that would sell her soul to the devil to remain in the lifestyle she had grown accustomed to.  Hayden couldn't shake the persona so at times she just ramped it up, with her comebacks and quips.  Hiding the real girl that just wanted to be loved.


 photo chainhearts_zpsb72c11df.png

Trying to prove to herself that Brent meant nothing, backfired at every single attempt.  The more they were forced together the more she knew he was more than he seemed.



Brent was a dirty talking, alpha, possessive man that stole my heart in earlier stories, but owned this story completely.  He is a hard-working family man that is too proud to ask for help.  Brent would work with his last breath to make sure his family is taken care of, and they love him back the same way.  He doesn't broadcast this about himself, so the closer Hayden gets the harder it is to back away.

"I'm going to cram your tight pussy full over and over again," he growled. "I'm going to fuck you until your ears ring.  I'm going to bite you hard.  Mark you.  Ruin you." 

Yes slap my ass and call me crazy but those are words that steal my heart and make a panty check guaranteed.  I loved this book and recommend this one and all the others in this series.  Tessa Bailey is an auto-read author for me and should be for you too..

                                                           

For more reviews and opinions you didn't ask for come and check us out at Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...