Saturday, November 2, 2013

Protecting What's His by Tessa Bailey



Protecting What's His (Line of Duty, #1)Protecting What's His by Tessa Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Holy Hot Fuck Me Stars

I am never disappointed when Tara says read this book. And I can't possibly read fast enough because she says book 4 has an alpha that makes all these guys look like boys.. I am seriously sweating with anticipation!


 photo f49a1cd663ea4e960e7de9c8bde61467_zpsb9809acf.jpg

At the very start of this book I fell in love with Ginger. Her moral compass was strong even when she was raised by the very opposite of what she stood for. A choice was made and a life was found! In every choice we do make comes with a consequence. The upside was meeting her hot, cop neighbor, Derek Tyler. The downfall was the money she took was previously needed by a drug lord, pimp, and downright bad dude. I say the good out weighs the bad!

                            photo e639f6c35a6225c845be3b49441db7a2_zps5c505f7c.jpg

Derek is a straight talking, non emotional tough guy that doesn't normally get affected by much. So he was completely knocked off his rocker when Ginger and her sister Willa blow in like a storm and take over his every thought. He is well aware that Ginger is tough and looks into her background to see what could have made her the way she is. In doing so he is prepared to make her his and protect her with everything he is.

"Let me be clear, Ginger, since you insist on talking in circles. i want you underneath me in my bed. I want to be buried inside you so deep that I have to remind you of your own name. And I want those motherfuckers leering at you from the other side of the bar to smell me on you for a week afterward."

Did I mention he doesn't mince words. He lets you know what he wants, when he wants it and will spank an ass if he needs to..fucking swoon!

                                   photo Alpha-Male_zps506ff3c4.png

A hot alpha male that is completely bowled over by a girl and then takes it upon himself to protect not only her but her little sister. Best alpha ever! MMMMMM..So a love story is in the making but not without the needed angst and girl in trouble that keeps you riveted and begging for more. I am loving this author and can't wait to dive into book two and the rest of the series..


For more mayhem check us out at www.sizzlingpages.com rated R at https://www.facebook.com/sizzlingpages and don't forget to follow us at https://twitter.com/sizzlingpages

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...