Friday, January 31, 2014

SLACK: A Day in the Life of Ford Aston by J.A. Huss









Having never read the Rook and Ronin series I wondered if I would know what was going on in this book.  I was told I did not have to read the earlier books to read this..they were right and thank you Nichole for selling it. I am now a die-hard fan of Ford Aston and don't want to read the earlier books because they might make me sad. But I probably will anyways, because this author can write!!


This novella was written in a way that even though it was short you felt you really knew this character inside and out.  To me that is quite a feat, I have read long novels that I didn't connect with the lead in the way I did with Ford..  So kudos to you J.A. Huss, taking 77 pages and making me want more in the perfect way.

Ford is a fucked up man with a heart of gold, he just hasn't found the right person to show his true
self too.  He thinks he has but I don't think he has.  I love me a fucked up man and the fact that he knows he is damaged just makes him that much more lovable in my twisted head.  His hardened dick-head demeanor is just the candy coating hard shell that every woman wants to be the one to melt away.  Sighs dreamily..wish it was me, but alas that is why I read.  I have the real hardened shell at home it ain't so cute in real life HD..

I highly recommend this book and when you are done with this book make sure you have TAUT Ford's Book One locked, loaded and ready to go, it will not disappoint!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...