Thursday, March 20, 2014

Frenched by Melanie Harlow










 Sometimes a book enters your life at the right time, with exactly what you need for it to hit the perfect spot..Frenched was that book for me! Funny, great banter, bent but definitely not broken leads, and a jilted girl in the city of love..recipe for a romance? Hells to the yes!




I loved this book!! I am a reading junkie, when I enter a book that I love I want to devour it in a sitting and many times do.  This book was one that I felt the need to try to pace myself and enjoy like a nice wine or chocolate.  What happened in reality is every time I walked away from the Kindle, I got the shakes, had to pretend to fold laundry just to sneak read what few pages I could get in-between the real life obstacles. Like the true addict I am, I gave in and entrenched myself in the lives of Lucas and Mia.




Why did I love this book so much? Great question..it was just an easy, un-forced love story that flowed beautifully. Not only for the love that was growing but the friendship and strength they each were finding in themselves. Going to show when you find your true soul-mate, you don’t have to change who you are..I always complain about angst, because of the genre that we read I am always ready for it..guard up..tip toeing through the story waiting for that bomb to drop..it never really did and you are just gifted a love story, in a beautiful place, where a future doesn’t need to be promised..or does it?

I strongly recommend this book for any and all romance lovers. The “dropped on her ass”, loves making lists, event planning, type A lead is strong, funny and engaging.  The bartender/teacher/musician/writer/world traveler is adorably sweet, sexy, semi-dominating and falls for the 'not looking for love' girl alone in Paris!




http://www.amazon.com/Frenched-Melanie-Harlow-ebook/dp/B00J1UOR68/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395332904&sr=8-1&keywords=frenched

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20261833-frenched?from_search=true

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...